Friday, September 26, 2008

Better Day



Surprisingly, I woke up feeling much better this morning! I wasn't expecting that, considering the 2nd day is typically much worse when you don't feel well. I'm still not 100%, but at least it doesn't appear that I'm going to loose a limb anytime soon!
Andrew's favorite float! He is counting the days (and I believe taking leave from work) to attend the annual Wurstfest! It's always a good day when you can share it with the person you love.....Salem and her boyfriend, Knox.

Therefore, we decided to take full advantage of the day by tackling the Comal County Parade and Fair....talk about a day! Salem was an absolute angel, which always makes things run much smoother.

Couldn't get her on it (she is afraid of every ride at the fair), but wanted her picture taken in front of everything! Playing a ping-pong toss game with Yaya and they actually came away winners!

The happy fair-goer with her most prized winning possession!

Tomorrow, the babysitter is coming over so my mom and I can have some time alone to do what we do best....shop and eat! My feet at least need to get me through this weekend!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Sorry we couldn't make it...I forgot I had to finish getting a gift for a baby shower today. So I spent last night searching for a cute gift!

Cute pic of Salem and Knox!

d-people said...

So glad you are feeling better. Have a great time with your mom and tell her I say hi.

Andrea and Ben said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Katie said...

You certainly look like you're doing well! I hope you continue to feel better!