Saturday, November 1, 2008

Official!



Andrew is officially a Major pain-in-my rear! On Halloween night, he pinned on the rank of Major and allowed Salem to have the honors of doing so! While most of the world is worried about getting demoted with the economy in shambles, this comes at a pleasant time for him/us.



After the ceremony, we did take Salem trick-or-treating, but I'm going to save those photos for another post because there are a TON that I need to pick through first.

37:12 finish time

I greeted him by saying,"Good job honey, but did you know that you got your ass beat by a girl?!!!!"

So, on a different note, Andrew decided to kick-off this years Wurstfest by competing in the 5 mile race this AM. He did exceptionally well considering his given age and all :) No, no, he did excellent and I'm a little envious because he beat my time last year. Next year, I want us to run it together and see who will come out victorious among the two of us. Only 365 days and counting until I smoke his ass!


The line forming for beer at 8 am


Salem and Knox enjoying the German band!

I rarely say that anything is pretty in Texas......but this was gorgeous!

4 comments:

d-people said...

Tell Andrew CONGRATS!!!! No kidding, what a great time with Tavin comming for him to pin on Major. Can't wait to see the Halloween pics.

Samantha said...

Congrats to Andrew!

No problem on the birthday...we definitely know the no nap feeling around here!

The Gilbert Crew said...

Congratulations Andrew!!! Major and a 5mile run. I guess he is tired of you getting all the attention being preggers!!! Can't wait to see Miss Thang in her Halloween duds!

Andrea and Ben said...

Congrats Lobo!