Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've never crapped so fast in my LIFE

Yesterday morning I set my happy self down on the pot to take care of normal morning business, only to look up and find this staring at me with tail in full upward attack mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The picture doesn't do it justice, the thing was HUGE! The larger the scorpion, the less poisonous it is; but my god, the thing is scary! Luckily, our neighbor, Kris, came to my rescue and killed it for me. I've never been stung by anything in my life (not even a bee), and I didn't want this to be my first time with carrying a child. I will say that I squatted over the toilet the rest of the day after he flushed it down the potty. I was scared to death that maybe it had 9 lives and would come back to life, crawl up through the pipes, and really give it to be on the toosh for doing him in! Now, I find myself being overly cautious and checking every shoe, clothing article, sheets (not just once, but like 10 times before we crawl in), shower nozzles, cracks, crevices, etc. Yuck, they just gross me out!

3 comments:

joanna said...

EWW. Yuck. Lucky you, never stung by anything. I have been, but I don't think I'd want to be stung by THAT anyway!

Andrea and Ben said...

I agree - ewwww! I have yet to see a scorpion in real life and I hope to keep that going.

Joel and Angela said...

UGH! This creeps me out. I have yet to see one of these here. I never saw one in phoenix either!
A