Monday, October 27, 2008

Hall-O-Scream





She was lovin' the pink pumpkins


We took Salem to Sea World this weekend to partake in the Hall-O-Scream festivities there. Let me tell you, it was THE MOST fun we've all ever had at Sea World and I couldn't even do half the things. The weather was beautiful, we didn't have to wait in lines for anything, and we walked away winners in various arcade events. Not only did Andrew win his darling angel one oversized pig, but she walked away with 2!!!!! Then, he had a 2 mile walk just to put them in the car so we didn't have to drag them around the rest of the evening. Oh well, give and take! Salem also won herself a puppy playing a ball-toss game and as you could imagine, was rightfully so proud of herself for doing so.

Daddy going down on the wa-wa boat!
Check out the back sweat! Psyche, just water from the rides and a sweet action shot of one of the successful winnings!


2 peas in a pod!




Salem's action shot
Is that a grin or what!?

During the month of October, they turn the evenings into a huge Halloween bash at Sea World with events going on throughout the park. Andrew went through the haunted house and he said it was awesome! Salem and I waited for him because I didn't feel like waiting in line for an hour and a half; so Andrew paid $15 to get a pass to cut the line....well worth it! I also think I would have been scared out of my mind and it would have forced me into labor. Wait, what was I thinking, maybe that wouldn't have been a bad thing after all!


This guy thought it would be funny to scare me and a 2 year old....it probably was funny on his part and would have found myself doing the exact same thing to someone if I was in his shoes.


Sandwiched between all her hard earned treasures


Tonight I'm taking her to a Halloween party at the YMCA. I might as well let her get as many uses as she can out of her costume and have a little fun with it! More pictures on that to come tomorrow.............

5 comments:

joanna said...

Those are some huge pigs and a really cute puppy! Not to mention the adorable picture of Salem to start it all off... looks like a lot of fun!! Have you packed your hospital bag?

The Quinn Report said...

No, still haven't packed the bag; however, I need to get it done before my apt. on Thursday.

Yep, definite procrastination on my part!

Katie said...

WHAT THE EFF are you going to do with two giant stuffed pigs? It isn't like they can accidently end up in the trash can and go unnoticed (as is the fate with all our little shit around here that I don't want to keep--I'm looking at you Happy Meal toys!)

Salem is darling. I love her hair and her glasses and her smile!

Samantha said...

Glad you guys had fun at Sea World. We went on Sunday night to see the night-time stuff and the Shamu show was definitely much better at night...more action, less talk!

Joel and Angela said...

Those are some big animals you got there! We NEVER win anything at Sea World. Andrew always looks like he is having fun!