Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phoenix, here I come!!!!

Yay, no baby today!!!!  I can't even tell you how relieved we are!  For starters, I never got around to packing my hospital bag; can you imagine me having to explain to Andrew what to bring with him and what would accurately show up? That, in itself, would have been a nightmare! I could have seen the lingerie being shoved in the bag by "accident", over the heinous ,maternal, breast feeding, grandma looking garments!  Aaahhh! Onto the good stuff.....

Tavin is working (or cooking) wonders in there, and has decided to cooperate with us by growing into the 12th% for his gestational age!!!!!!!  What a good boy!  With this info. (along with other conclusions), I am now able to travel to Phoenix next weekend to take part in my BEST FRIEND'S wedding!!!!!!!  I had a 4d ultrasound done today and he looks JUST like his daddy and sister..imagine that!  I guess the meaning of his name is quite fitting--TWIN!  

I will never get over how different pregnancies can be.  I am now the same size I was at when I gave birth to Salem.  I still have weeks to go people!  Its not like I'm sitting around and shoving my face; I feel like I'm busier than ever because I have Salem to chase this go-around. I would understand a little bit more if he was bigger, but he's smaller than she was too!  

Now, just pray that my water doesn't break on its own between now and next week!  We just can't have that, I have things to do!  


3 comments:

Joel and Angela said...

That's great news that he has been growing more. Have fun at the wedding!

d-people said...

No way girl, I'm gonna be in phoenix on Sat 11th untill the following Wed. So glad Tavin decided to grow a bit! Have fun:)

Tracy said...

Have fun, take it a little easy!!