Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jiles/Wyse Festivities!

Amanda & Beth (sister and mom) at the spa the day before
In the limo on the way to get hitched!
Me, Amanda & the beautiful bride to be!


I made it back from Phoenix without a baby! I had a FABULOUS time with my best friend and her wedding was breathtaking! If Andrew and I could go back and do ours all over again, I would want it to be all and everything theirs was! The colors were chocolate brown, orange with a hint of ivory. The wedding consisted of butterflies being released during the ceremony, a candy table, ice butterfly sculpture, fall branches/leaves flown in from back east, fondue bar, open bar (that I couldn't take advantage of), wonderful food, gorgeous cake, basically you name, they had it! Abbey and her mom think of everything and leave NOTHING out. They are incredibly thoughtful and go above and beyond to make sure everyone feels welcomed and special. I stayed at her parents house and they had framed photos of Salem and I in the room I stayed in because they wanted to make me feel like I was home...isn't that sweet!? They had so much going on and completely went out of their way for me.; to include being showered with gifts for both Tavin and Salem.


Me and my mommy!


I consider them to be my 2nd family and was an emotional wreck at Abbey's wedding. I kept it together during the ceremony (barely), and flat out lost it during my shaky speech. I've known Abbey for 21 years and I consider her the sister I never had. So many people get married who's relationships are all wrong from the beginning, and I can happily say that theirs is so right!

Me and my bro the morning after at breakfast

4 comments:

d-people said...

Your dress looked so nice on you! Wow, her wedding looked fab. If you remember tell Abbey congrats for me! I am bummed I did not get to see you while I was in Phoenix but there is always next time. Sooo glad Tavin was not too excited to get out of his little home, that would have made for an interesting post though. Take care girly =)

Katie said...

Yes, your dress was fantastic! The wedding looks beautiful, but more importantly, it is so nice to hear about weddings where the couple are actually really right for each other! That is the best...

The Gilbert Crew said...

Noel~ You look absolutley stunning!!! There is such a gorgeous glow about you. I am so glad you had fun and no baby drama. The wedding was beautiful and I LOVE the color scheme.

Andrea and Ben said...

Fun! And you look gorgeous! I love the colors she chose, very lovely.