Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Medela Micro-Steam Bags


These are a MUST HAVE for any mom's out there! With my dishwasher already filled to max capacity on the top shelf with all of Salem's plastic pieces, I could hardly find any room to shove Tavin's bottles (speaking of, yes, I had to give up breast feeding the other day due to lack of production.) So, I am forever grateful to a girlfriend of mine who introduced me to this wonderful invention! For $5 you get a pack of 5 sterilization bags that can each be used up to 20 x's per bag ,and all you have to do is fill it with your accessories, pour 2 oz. of water in the bag, microwave for 2 minutes and taaaaaaa-daaaaaaaa.......you have clean, ready to use bottles! If you're breast feeding, it also works great on all pump pieces/tubing too!



Pass the word along or grab a bag for any new mommy out there! Trust me, they come in very handy!

6 comments:

joanna said...

That is a truly amazing invention. I'm surprised they're only $5.

Katie said...

Oh yes! I loved those with Becca. Then, my first day home from the hospital with Andrew, i tried to sterilize all my pump equipment, including the tubing....and I didn't read the instructions and I melted my tubing! ARGH!!!!! But, I do agree...they are an awesome invention (if you aren't a dumbass like me and read the instructions!!)

Andrea and Ben said...

Love these!!

The Gilbert Crew said...

That is awesome and what a time saver. They always come out with all new stuff after we have passed all those stages. How are you feeling? I would love to call and chat, but fear waking up baby or you! What times are normally good for you?

The Quinn Report said...

Angie---CALL ANYTIME YOU CRAZY LADY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat..never heard of it..
tanya