Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008


You'll have to forgive me. My computer is giving me hell and I can't move the photos around where they belong; therefore, they're all mashed together at the top in no order...sorry! 
               "Hot Stuff" on her new scooter! 
My little man!




Me and my babies!


Santa delivered, yet again!  I've been holding onto all of Salem's gifts since last Christmas, so I was thrilled to get some of my closet space back for other storage necessities!  Some of the items Santa brought her this year were:
* "Silver" ---her riding horse
* ESPN basketball hoop 
* Rose Petal Cottage indoor house
* Princess scooter and helmet that she LOVES
* Grow with me Barbie skates (the ones you put your shoes into)
* Barbie walkie talkies 
* Princess dress up trunk
* books
* Hungry, Hungry Hippo game
* Makeup brushes...she's obsessed and carries them around in her scooter basket!  
* A booklet of over 500 tattoos; so next time you see Salem and she has tattoo sleeves on both of her arms, don't ask!  

Andrew went out and did separate shopping all on his own for the kids and didn't tell me.  He bought the kids clothes, dvd's/books and did a great job!  I was super duper impressed! Okay, so the clothes were all Florida Gator colors, but hey, at least they came from POLO!  
I was thrilled with what Santa brought me as well.  I received Starbucks gift cards...THE BEST GIFT EVER, THANK YOU SANTA!, peppermint hot cocoa mix to go with my new hot chocolate pot from Williams- Sonoma, Tommy Bahama perfume, running clothes, all new bathroom decor set from Pottery Barn and PB gift cards, candles, and my camera was also part of my Christmas.  This will come as a shocker for most of you, but I was jazzed to get the newest released Pat Green cd!  I know, I'm NOT a Texas fan and can't stand most country music; however, I DO love me some good ol' Pat Green!  He was just here for a concert in November, but unfortunately, we had to miss it do to delivery conflicts with baby Tavin. One of my favorite things to do is get together with HARB, drink, dance and sing to Pat Green!  Andrew has even become a fan, even bigger shocker!  
Out of guilt, I also decided to do a LITTLE bit of cooking today.  I woke up this morning, made breakfast, Andrew smoked salmon, and whipped up a few side dishes and pumpkin pie to go with the ham.  Nothing major, but I now feel better about myself.  
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

You have a smoker? Oh man. What I wouldn't do for some freshly smoked salmon (JEALOUS!)

The kids are precious. We have that exact same Snow White outfit. God, our girls would LOVE each other, would they not?

It sounds like a wonderful Christmas!

Joel and Angela said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas!!! We had salmon for Tgiving. Not smoked though. Pictures are awesome!!! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Samantha said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Tavin looks so big already...time is going to fly by. Loved the pics.

Let's plan to do something soon. I think I am going to try to go to that MOPS meeting...are you going?

The Quinn Report said...

Sam--

Yes, I'll be at MOPS!

Jacobson said...

I love your blue and green pumps. Can you please move to Vegas so I can borrow your wardrobe? : ) Happy New Year!

Andrea_Ben said...

Looks like a great Christmas in the Quinn household!