Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who U Callin' Fat????



STATS:

*19 pounds
* Size 12-18 month clothes (HE JUST TURNED 5 MONTHS!!!!!)

Oh my, my little man isn't so little anymore, he's HUGE!!! We went from 0-3 month clothes, straight to 12-18 (and managed to skip everything in-between.) How does that happen? Salem did the EXACT same thing, I just wasn't prepared for it, again.

So, Yaya (aka my Mom), just left yesterday. Salem doesn't know what to do with herself and is constantly going into the guest room, stands next to the bed, puts her head in her hands and asks over and over for her Yaya to come back. So sad. Luckily for her (and me!), Poppy and BuTTY (aka my Dad and Stepmom), get her tomorrow for 5 days! After next week, her world will really be rocked when daddy, Poppy, and BuTTy all leave the same day and she's left with just...... ME for 2 weeks!!! Does anyone out there want to come visit and entertain my child for me!???? Please!

9 comments:

joanna said...

That is amazing! the change in his clothes size that is - He's too cute! so is Salem - and I love your sundress! I can't find ones I like - and What are you going to do with yourself for those 5 days??

Melissa said...

What a little cutie! I just want to squeeze his cheeks. Salem's growing up herself. I wish we could just put books on their heads and keep them small.

SchultzMomma said...

Tavin is SOOO cute in his little visor! Kallisa is also right about 19 lbs... can't wait to get our little roly-polys together!

Samantha said...

Great pictures, I can't believe how big Tavin is!!!!

Lisa said...

Holy Moly I could eat him up! He's adorable!

Tracy said...

what a chunk! I LOVE IT! Of course, now you have all of these clothes he will never get to use. That is a bummer.. THat first picture really reminds me of Salem.

Joel and Angela said...

Oh my! Andrew has already passed Ellen in size and weight. the 12mo clothes are falling off of her!
Your mom is beautiful. No surprise there...runs in the fam! You all take great pictures!

Roza Pereska-Smith said...

Tavin is so cute;you look great and I must say your mom looks great too, I love her hair; how about you send Salem over here , Yana will love that; take care girl

Andrea_Ben said...

Oh My God!! What a chunkster!!! I LOVE IT! Sounds like he and Reid have opposite problem. I want to eat Tavin's not so little thighs :0)