Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paris, Lindsey, Britney, or Marilyn?????


THIS, is how I found Salem when I returned from my run this evening. She had her skirt on inside out, was wearing it as a dress, high-heels on the wrong feet, and NO panties on!!! She was having the time of her life twirling and whirling away (thank goodness we still don't have any nearby neighbors!) If I would've arrived 10 minutes earlier, I would have found her "naker-buns" running around with nothing on but the high-heels (of course :) washing the car! He said one minute she was dressed, and the next she wasn't!



A Marilyn moment




She is my free spirited angel!

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

God, I would love to spend more time with that wild child :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh Noel, Salem reminds me so much of you at this age...especially the Marilyn moment with the high heels!! Love this girl and her spirit! See you soon, Love, YaYa