Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is It......

odd that I have both Tavin and Salem's birthday parties planned, Christmas presents purchased (for EVERYONE that we shop for), Halloween.... CHECK! (family matchy-matchy thing this year), baby presents purchased for friends that don't even have babies yet ( just waiting patiently for THAT phone call... you know who you are!), the list goes on! I'm even starting on Christmas 2010 presents because they are going to be TIIIIME consuming! Just wondering what your thoughts were! Maybe I need meds.! Do you think???? And No, I'm not one of those crazy wives that wracks up the credit cards or anything; it's all done with reason/"budget". But still, my poor family. My children will one day resent me for putting them in such hideous attire for special occasions (if they don't already.) I get the feeling Salem is almost there and Andrew..... well, he just keeps his mouth shut (which is genius on his part!) Tavin is IT, so I feel like I have to take full advantage of him while I still can!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Yes, you are crazy!!! I feel like I am just now getting everything wrapped up for Parker's bday party and it's in like 3 weeks! I don't know how you do it!!!

Katie said...

I don't think you're crazy. I think it sounds awesome. But, please, you need to tell us HOW you manage to do all that. How have you already gotten Christmas done? I don't get it. Do you shop with both kids in tow? How how how? I need details, woman. Because i need to copy you.

joanna said...

I'm with Katie. How? I think it's great - and would be smart for me since Julia and Holly have bdays at Halloween and Thanksgiving. Maybe I'd actually enjoy the holidays then...

Katie said...

I lost your damn email again. Can you email me at flapyap@yahoo.com?

Tracy said...

please details! The main thing is how did you transfer to buying basically two years at once? I know you shop right after christmas right? man I want to be your student! Oh and the birthday parties? ANd Halloween? I do that. The girls have the birthday theme picked out and I do halloween in the next month or so. I try to make them and want to make sure i have PLENTY of time. But christmas, still need help with that. What about birthdays for parents, etc? Do you already have those done, or buy them close to the date? What about mothersday, fathers day etc..DETAILS! Help your fellow OCDers out!