Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mama Bear with Cubs!




Andrew snapped a few photos of the cubs and I sleeping in the other morning!  Salem has been sneaking into our room in the early hours of the morning and sometimes, SOMETIMES, I like to keep Tavin in bed with me if he wakes up for a bottle in the middle of the night.  

Look beyond my double chin and just how cute they really are!!!  Tavin LOVES to sleep nose-to-nose with me and is my little cuddle bug!  As you can tell from the photos, Salem, well....not so much!  Girlfriend likes her space and enjoys taking up most of the bed!  

4 comments:

joanna said...

That nose to nose picture is too cute!! That was sweet of him to think to get the camera too...

Katie said...

OH! I love that he sleeps like that on you. I already miss that (it no longer happens here). That is precious! Cute photos.

Did it wake you up?

Andrea_Ben said...

So cute! We used to do that with Reid too. it was always so much easier. Oh Andrew, he is so in love with his family, sweetness!!!!!

SchultzMomma said...

SOOO sweet! Kallisa also loves to cuddle right next to my face. Love these pics!