Friday, March 20, 2009

Desperate Housewives Gone Wild!















Oh man, last night, a group of my lady friends and I got together for our monthly dinner/wine night in the neighborhood. There were 7 of us that ranged in ages from 24-51. We were having a wonderful dinner on the patio, until my friends lame ass neighbor came a knockin' on her front door complaining of noise.......IT WAS ONLY 9 PM!!!! Get a life! So, we moved our shin-dig inside and opted for an indoor ping-pong tournament, followed by shirades, hummdingers, drinking games, and drunken dancing!! I know, for a fact, that 2 of the housewives are hung-over housewives today that can't even get out of bed and/or off the couch (and no, I'm not one of them!) Just letting loose and acting like drunken sailors every-so-often, is the best mommy/wifey therapy there is! Why pay a shrink, just invest in your local liquor store!!


Oh, and I don't recommend playing anything that involoves a racket if the opposite opponent happens to be a tennis pro! In our case, that would count for 2 out of the 7!  Can you predict the outcome?

2 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds so fun!! I wish I had been there (though I'm glad I don't have a hangover!)

Andrea_Ben said...

AWESOME!!!