Friday, February 6, 2009

Zoo Day!

Thankfully the day didn't continue on like this.  Soon after, it turned into this:




Janelle and I ventured out and took our kids (2 each), to the zoo today!  Even though they were all well behaved, going to and from an outing with little ones always wears the bajeezies out of you!  Knox and Salem LOVE each other so much, that it saddens me to think that we'll eventually have to leave them; I get all watery eyed just thinking of it.  Just look at how cute they are together:


I LOVE THIS!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet.........

You are totally right about it wearing you out. Why is that? It is completely exhausting taking kids ANYWHERE. Even the potty. I swear.

Samantha said...

Aawww, those pictures of Salem and Knox are too cute and Tavin is getting so big!

Tracy said...

that so reminds me of madison and kevin taylor. the two were unseperable the first two years. it was sad to see them seperated.

Andrea_Ben said...

That last picture is totally precious and definitely frameable. It would be a great valentine's gift!!

Tavin is absolutely charming :0)