Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Party

 I just love this picture of her, she looks like such a big kid (it makes me sad.)  

My girlfriend, Janelle, hosted a Valentine's Party today full of candy, yummy food, more candy, games, dancing (not on the pole), activities, art, exchanging of valentine's, mom's bitching about their kids, breaking up fights, tantrums, etc. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!  In all honesty, it truly was a hit considering there were SEVEN two year olds and 4 infants!  Salem was the most out of control child in the group today; that is until everyone else left and she had her Knoxy all to herself.  I've never seen her flip the switch from devil child to angel face so quickly.  She DID NOT like having to share his attention and I think she felt threatened by the other 2 girls there that were possible competition.  OOOOHHHHH-WEEEEE, but once they all bailed, she was on cloud 9-er!  


        The lovers
My girlfriend Jenni with her daughter Morgan (her baby # 2 is due in 3 weeks!)
He is the Man of My Dreams!  
I COULD NOT get that damn box of Sweethearts away from her
Can you tell she was tired??
 The kids having a ball dancing

3 comments:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Are those shorts the kids are wearing?? I am so ready for spring. It snowed again yesterday! Pretty, but come on!!!!

The Quinn Report said...

Oh yes, most days are short and t-shirt days around here!

Andrea_Ben said...

Salem looks super pooped in that picture. Her little eyes are so red!
Your friends are so great!! I hope when our kids are of party age we have friends around like you and yours!