Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kids Gift Giving Idea

I'm always in desperate search of the "perfect" gift for Salem's friends and or new babies. We received these books when our little ones were first born and we LOVE them! They are personalized books that has your child's name throughout the story and spells out the first and last names. I've seen them in some trendy boutiques, but know they can be purchased through Pottery Barn Kids for $29. Just thought I would share; I think it's a special gift and a great keepsake for little ones to have!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Tristan got a book like this for Christmas from Victor's Mom. She said she got it at one of the kiosk's at Rolling Oaks Mall. It has a lot of our family member's names throughout the book. It is really cute!!!

Katie said...

I love these too. Andrew got one when he was born and I was astounded--had never heard of them before that. I loved that idea. So I had my mom get one for Becca. They are such a perfect baby gift!

Andrea and Ben said...

Cute, I am going to have to remember those!

Tracy said...

LOVE them. I have one for each girl!