Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm With The Band!











She's only 2 and already a total groupie! We went to our friends house this weekend for a bbq, and their son, Kaeson, is lucky enough to have an actual drum set (and not one of the cheap ass ones from Walmart.) I'm not sure how much they spent on the thing, and I probably wouldn't want to know. His daddy used to be a drummer in a band and have decided to pass on the skills to Kaeson. Let me tell you, the kid is good!!! He can hit the foot pedal (I'm sure there's some complicated term for it that I'm unaware of), and hit all the other pieces (again, I'm sure there's a better word than "pieces") all at the same time! Salem gave it shot, but decided she prefered to stand back, dance, and gaze upon her dreamy drummer boy!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Too cute! Love Salem's dress...kind of reminds of a 70's groupie, very suiting!

SchultzMomma said...

Salem is adorable, and getting so big. We're definitely going to have to come visit before we move this summer. Sydney is getting glasses also, so my two and Salem will be matchy-matchy w/ their eye wear!

Andrea_Ben said...

I have always been a sucker for a man in a band. I love her little outfit!