Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella



Salem has always been all up in my business when I TRY/ATTEMPT to get any sort of cleaning done around the house.  I ended up checking the $1 bin out at Target and came home with a pink (of course) bucket full of goodies to keep her occupied so I can, once again, ATTEMPT to tidy up.  She has her very own duster, gloves, sponges, spray bottle of water, and towels (I gave her all her old burp clothes.)  Who ever knew cleaning could be so much fun!  

5 comments:

Andrea_Ben said...

I LOVE that there is a glass of wine in the background. Way to teach her to clean like Her Aunt Andrea. It is always much more fun to clean buzzed ;0)

The Quinn Report said...

I agree!

Katie said...

I was going to say "And her own glass of wine, too?" I see Andrew beat me to it! Hilarious!

Katie said...

Not Andrew. Andrea.

God. Can you tell I didn't sleep last night?

d-people said...

What a good idea! (uh yeah, I saw the glass too) too funny