Wednesday, June 3, 2009

'Bahn days are here!





Baby Brooklyn & Tavin... Crashed out!

With Summer officially here, we are now belling up to the local Schlitterbahn 1-2 x's per week! I dread all the preparing it takes to get myself and two children out the door; but once we're there (and soakin' in some rays,) I'm golden! Another bonus, is that all Salem's bff's have passes, too! This, also, makes it all the more enjoyable for the entire Quinn family! I get to b.s. with all my lady friends how we look so fat in our bikini's, while are little ones run around and play without a care in the world. I wish I still didn't care... how does that one day just start happening??? It's like, literally overnight, you wake up one morning, only to notice that you have large thighs and you now, somehow, find them repulsive. WTF?? I used to care (A LOT), to mediocre caring (now), and eventually, I (most likely) won't give a shit and let it all hangout!

'K..... need to run out to our local Starbucks for my 2nd breakfast--- latte and coffeecake! You know, I need to keep up with my future expectations of myself!

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Tavin is such a little squeezable chunk!!! He looks a little scared of Salem in the last pic - hilarious! Looks like a fun way to spend the summer.

Oh, and if you can bitch about your thighs being fat - I don't want you to see me in a bathing suit ;-)

Katie said...

Wow. You are a better woman than I am. I don't think I could handle doing Schlitterbahn more than about once. Not to mention twice a week? Holy crap. Too much ass pain involved for my lazy self! Cute bathing suit on Salem. Cute kids!