Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm here, not there!


Uh, blogger can be so frustrating! I've been locked out of my blog for over a week now,( and I have tons to share with you) so I decided to start ALL over again!


Jumping on her new big girl bed!


Trying to feed Barbie icecream from her Cabbage Patch doll!
Loving her new dress-up clothes from Grammy and Papa
She also loves her birthday robe; however, it is too big (that is what she's telling me in the photo). No worries, Grammy and Papa took care of it and ordered her a new zebra one!






I'll start by sharing Salem's big girl 2nd birthday with you! I know, I can't believe she's already 2 too! We had a busy day that started off by her and I playing around the house together all morning, followed by her 2 year checkup, then Andrew met us for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese, then a shake at Cold Stone that was inhaled in under 15 minutes! From there, mommy took her to the toy store so she could use gift cards she received, and then we spent the evening running around and playing with all her cool new stuff! Busy.









The next day gets even more hectic. Stay tuned for the post on the big birthday bash!









So, for now, I'll be blogging here until (or if ever) my old one gets let out of lock-down!

5 comments:

Shel Barker said...

Babes, the PB green walls look great! Happy Belated Birthday Miss Salem ;) ;) **

Andrea and Ben said...

unbelievable that she is 2!! Sounds like a nice day, love all the photos!!

Joel and Angela said...

Looks like she had a great bday!! Love the stripes in her room! Can't believe she is two!
A

Katie said...

Okay! I found the new site! Salem looks to be so full of personality. It really shows through in her photos! I love the robe picture. It looks like she's getting ready to get into the ring! Happy BIRTHDAY! She can't possibly be 2 already....

d-people said...

Wow, what a b-day. You did an awesome job it looked like a ton of fun! It would have been great to be there durring that time, I could have met more of your friends! You are such a good mommy ;) miss you