Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spa Day



We had it all planned. She was excited. We put lips on before we left. She picked her outfit out for such festivities. A mommy/Salem spa day. The intentions were true. Real. Until.....

She freaked the F' OUT!!! I got her in the doors, she picked her polish color, they sat her very own "pedi chair" up.... & she wouldn't have it! The screaming started. More than anything, I think she was overwhelmed by the other 50 women sitting in there, sipping their wine, relaxing AWAY from husbands/children... then here we are, all eyes on us. Salem didn't like it, not one bit!

She did like pretending 2 dry her non-painted/non-manicured nails!

I finally got her calmed down enough to at least let MEEEE get my overdue pedicure done. She sat in my lap the entire time & then we did what she wanted to... we went shoe shopping! Hey, I wasn't complaining!

1 comment:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

TOO CUTE. Kids. What are we to do with them. ;)

Good to see you post again. I've missed you on here.