Thursday, November 25, 2010

Valdosta Casa de Quinn



As of next week, this will be the new house of the Quinns.

Features:
* 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths
* 2200 + screened in (sizable) back porch!!!.. I love this!
* large lot and privacy fence
* Exterior: Side entry garage; weeping mortar...exquisite!
* Granite, hardwood, high ceilings, crown molding, tile and glass shower (travertine tile/flooring), jetted tub, etc.

Um... I love my home!!!!!! Come visit... please come visit us in Valdosta, Georgia!
Backyard
Master closet
Kids bath
Guest bath

Salem has 2 closets... of course!
Love my kitchen!
Master bath
Mama's tub

3 comments:

SchultzMomma said...

I need your new address!! Looks beautiful!

Business logo design said...

So wonderful...You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.

Unknown said...

www.spiritlessons.com